Friday, April 10, 2009

thirrrrrrrrrd week!

This week was a bit upsetting for me because we got our replies from VU regarding out final year project and mine was still not a green light! :( There were a lot of questions that I had to answer. I guess it’s because I’m doing it about my language and my proposal wasn't clear to others. I got advice from both lecturers related to this subject and both of them said to make my proposal clearer and point out the main elements that would be in the final project.

We got the replies on Wednesday and I resubmitted that proposal along with a back up proposal today (Friday). The back up idea that I submitted was Aedes Awareness. It would be a proposed system for a KIOSK that would be placed at hospitals. It would create awareness about two of the main diseases that are spread by the aedes mosquito - dengue and chikungunya.

I hope to get a reply from VU early next week because I don’t want to be left behind too much while the rest of the class is progressing with the project. I am determined to catch up this one week that I have lost and hopefully everything would settle in well.

We also did the week three readings and I mailed it to our lecturer. We had to read about the www.scriptwritingsecrets.com and answer some of the questions that were given to us. It was interesting to read through it and learn more about film related terms etc! :)

That’s it for now, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a more positive week next week! :)

1 comment: