Tuesday, April 21, 2009

goooooddd newsss!

My proposal has finally been accepted!!!

YAYYYY! Both the Dhivehi proposal and also the AEDES one was given a green light. Actually, all of us who resubmitted the proposals last week had received the reply from Ms.Megan last Thursday. However, one of my friends told me on Saturday that he received his reply and since I still hadn’t I mailed my lecturer and she told me that she sent mind too the previous Thursday. Hmm. But I hadn’t received it!

Anyways, that was good news to start the week with. We have to show drafts of the proposal in class this week so that she could guide us if we need any help.

I think I should be able to catch up with the rest of the class afterall.

Relieveeedddddddd !! wooo!

2 comments:

  1. You don't really have to catch us anyway. We haven't kicked off though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, don't worry... Either mine haven't start yet...

    ReplyDelete