Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the beginning.. week one!

Week one just passed by and as usual the first week is mainly about briefing about the subject and settling back into work-mode after the holidays! Our lecturer told us what the assignments would probably be like for this subject and also we had to make necessary changes with our Final year project title.

The title that I chose for my final year project was “The language of Paradise – Dhivehi”. This would be a courseware that would teach anyone interested to learn to read and write Dhivehi. As most of you would probably know I’m from Maldives and Dhivehi is my local language.

Anyways, moving on to other matters related to this subject – we also have weekly tutorials for this subject and for week one we had to read through and article given to us about multimedia and answer the questions gives in detail. We had to hand this over to our lecturer at the beginning of the next week! I’ve already handed it in to Ms.Sara! The questions were a bit long but I managed to do them because I like reading through new topics!

I would be doing 4 tough subjects this semester and the holiday mode has cleared gone away with the thought of focusing on final year project and 3 other hectic subjects! Oh nooo.. but it’s all good because it’s final year, final semester! YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment